Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kotoura-san
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-14, 03:47   Link #93
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
Hopefully they do go into more depth about her telepathy. Like if she can actually see the thoughts or just hear thoughts as if spoken normally. Sounds like the latter, with those ecchi images just there for the audience.
Actually, if you watch the scene where Kotoura was about to sit next to spacing-out Manabe, she’s kinda surprised when she saw the image of Manabe’s weird imagination. That kinda prove that she’s not only able to hear, but also see what’s in other people’s head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeSkip View Post
hold your horses, I'm not sure about her parents having affairs. People can go to hotel for other things like restaurant, exhibition, or meeting.

Actually, I don't think her mother had an affair. We saw her after the father left and she looked miserable.

Maybe each of her parents didn't even have an affair, but when Kotoura said such thing her parents lost trust to each other, and started having affairs.
It's heavily implied that they're having affair though (given how this show simplified many things). So, don't blame me for interpreting it like that XD.

Also, being miserable is not really an indication of whether a person having an affair or not.