View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 08:28   Link #3279
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Abu Sayaf Group.

Actually the ASGs here are far more inferior compared to those in the Middle East. CAlling themselves as extension of Al-Khaida is a joke, they can't even do suicide bombings, they're damned cowards! They're robbers, rapist, looters, bombers and insurgents.

Another thing is that they kill priest and humanitarian people who helps people. What the hell?! Islam forbids killing of medical personels or anyone who help other people in need (even priest).

I worked in a military hospital and a Muslim soldier said to me that he never have a second thought in killing an ASG. He said, " they're not worth to be captured alive."
Cool it bro. Although I am not a Muslim, I am quite sure that like any other religion, Islam is a religion of peace. To talk about killing medical personnel, it is forbidden, yes, but the soldiers can only kill them to protect those saving the lives of others.

After all, wherever and whenever you die, that guy up there does the judging. It may been good to expedite the course of judgment for such maddened people, but there is no end to them. As fellow human beings, why not give a chance? If you can of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus View Post
In summary: It's easier to cherry pick something you don't know about. If you're gonna defend something, at least know what you're defending or you'll be a sheep in a herd. That or you'll grow into an idiot like that preacher who wanted to put all the homosexuals in an electrified fence. Dumbass.
Why put them all in the same electric fence? All the fujoshis will congregrate around that area to seek inspiration for their fanwork.....which will lead to curious innocent girls checking it out and being brainwashed into becoming rotten girls too; it will be a detriment to society still!

The preacher is no doubt a dumbass.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote