View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 04:46   Link #56
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

^ hmm… I thought Ginjou is just being cocky and arrogant when he said that he can "easily wipe the floor with” both of them back there?!?.....

I actually expect that their fight will ended fast since you know, I’ve been underestimating Ginjou and this fullbringers from the start,,,…and well, I guess I’m right……from the point where Ginjou realize how much more powerful Ichigo compare to him when Rukia stab him with that edgeless sword…that’s why he try to run and escape but unfortunately he’s caught…..so he just focused on plan B,…..confused Ichigo’s resolve, say the truth about SS, make him in his side, let Ichigo hate SS and etc.,,,but that plan didn’t work either so this is the result.

So I think this is fine, there’s no point to drag too long the fight since I guess, this is just an introduction to Ichigo’s new regain power… and his training with the Fullbringer don’t give him any damn benefits at all.

Ah yeah, about the Bankai Ichigo vs Bankai Hollow Ginjou.
I just think that maybe Ginjou’s releasing his Bankai is just a force. I also think that he doesn’t have his own shinigami power at all. It’s just his own Fullbring + Ichigo’s fullbring …..so his fullbring=hollow power and ichigo’s fullbring = hollow power that is born from shinigami power……so if Ichigo can go Bankai, he can force himself to go Bankai too without his own shinigami power, just Ichigo’s……and we’ve had enough to say that what he steal from Ichigo is not enough and weak to defeat what was given to Ichigo…...argh, do I make sense?lol

Sigh, the cliffhanger does not make me excite at all……. I wonder If I can still keep up reading Bleach up to next year……but anyways, I still have my positive thinking, hopefully we’ll get more descent chapters next year,……..ah yeah, hoping to see Uruhara and Isshin….^^

Ichimaru Gin