View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 18:26   Link #1053
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
People really underestimate Hanemura, he may be a wimp but in the end he has always done a good work considering he is a back-up Mage.
Even Mahiro right now thinks Hanemura is more than capable of fighting against the Tree of Genesis
"considering he's a back-up Mage", yeah. But he's being compared to Aika.

Quote:
Ok, Aika is clearly more powerful and her power was set to top over Hakaze's power but imagine how Hakaze would fight against Aika with her personality pre-Yoshino and confident on following the Tree's logic.
That's the problem - we don't know how paradox works. Because if Aika doesn't die... then what happens to Hakaze on her island? Does she even still turn into a skeleton for Samon to collect? (which in the original timeline happened before Aika's death. The turning into bones, I mean. The collection comes after.) Anyway, it's likely pre-Yoshino Hakaze doesn't become an issue. And even if she does, Aika will just have to slap her around. Again.

Quote:
The main point of Aika's sacrifice though, is that her death guarantees the appearance of the Tree of Genesis' core.
Aika knows that destroying the core is the only way to defeat the Tree, but unless it is revealed we don't know if she could be capable of eradicating the Tree of Genesis even if she is as powerful as she is.
If the core doesn't appear then the whole Tree becomes next generation's problem. I don't see a downside, from her POV.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote