View Single Post
Old 2016-07-08, 13:56   Link #8
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
"In The dancing wings of butterflies,dreams and reality come and go".

this line gave me an evolution of a theory i had.
i mentioned before that ep2's tea party might be a hallucination that beatrice inflicted on rosa and battler. using this line as a hint,we can evolve our pokemon(theory) and say that beatrice's butterflies have a hypnotizing effect that makes the victim see whatever she wants him to say.
most of the murders begin with butterflies. in said murders,what we are seeing IS indeed what the victims(or at least one of them,as the visions might be different for each person) are seeing,but what they are seeing is a hallucination decided by beatrice while the real killer/s does his job with no problems or resistances. after all,while beatrice isnt the killer/s,she and the killer/s have a common interest in him succeeding,as that is how she will be revived.
of course,the problem with this theory is"fake kanon",as no butterflies were involved until he died,and that prevents me from fully adapting this theory. still,i think that line must be a big hint,and this is the best way to explain it in my opinion.
also,the song focuses on the themes of love,forgiveness,and wanting what is currently unreachable. those themes very much fit my aforementioned theory about"old good-Human-New bad beatrices",so that is good
Wow, this is really fascinating to read from someone only on Episode 3. The parts of this in the right direction usually takes people a bit longer.

Quote:
-Kinzo: 9/10 or 1/10,depending on weather my aforementioned theory about him and beatrice is true or not. if not true then he would be by far the most two dimensional and paper cut character in the entire game and you could sum his entire existence with one phrase("mad guy who we heard was once smart"). if my theory is true however then he would be how i believe he is:Multi faceted,extremely smart and cunning,neither mad nor weak,and my favorite character in the game.
What if Kinzo is three-dimensional in a way you didn't consider, like my "Wants to have Beatrice to himself, caused her death and regrets it" suggestion?

Quote:
-Eva:1/10. the apparently obligatory"strong woman who can do anything a man can but was treated unfairly because of her gender". truly worthless character who i wish would disappear anytime she is onscreen. a game with"shotgun eva"is a game i am likely to skip a lot of lol.
on a side note,when eva was talking about her"paper theory"in episode 1,i found it incredibly weird that no one asked HER for proof that the f***ing thing even existed. we have no proof at all that such a paper existed,and why would it exist on the 1st place?no one was murdered at the time eva allegedly put it,so why would eva put it? i am willing to bet money that such a paper never existed. however,that doesnt necessarily mean that eva was the murderer,as the differences between her and natsuhi clearly run deeper than natsuhi simply being crauss's wife,so it could be that eva fabricated the story just out of hatred for natsuhi,or to see her reaction because she genuinely believed she was the killer.
So, I'll say that EP3 is basically the Eva episode, but PLEASE don't skip any of her scenes or anything. She's really, really important to the story, and your opinion of her is going to change in a lot of ways. She hasn't stepped into the spotlight yet.

As for why she placed the paper before any murders...she was clearly suspicious of something. You'll learn more about this later.

Quote:

-Kyrie: 8/10. smart,calm,and calculating. all things i like. not that much developed though,so points taken for that and for giving up in episode 2,which annoyed me as she was battler's idol pretty much in his way of thinking. heard that episode 3 will explore her more,so my opinion might change relatively quickly on this one lol XD
Kyrie gets some development in EP3, but she gets most of it in EP4. All the moms pretty much get spotlight.

Quote:
-Kanon: 7.5/10. good character with plenty of depth and very loyal. however,his hatred runs way too deep and makes him out to be unlikable at times(like in his first interaction with battler)
I don't think it was hatred that made that scene with Battler the way it is. He seemed, nervous, or anxious, or a bit too shy to say anything to him.

Remember that Kanon, of all the 'furniture', sees himself as the least human, and has no right to act like he is.

Quote:
-Shannon: 8/10. a pretty good character. honest.great at work(with just a little bit of the Klutz that makes her more moe .and Dem Oppai. however,her being the cause of the murders when she broke the mirror and how mentally weak she is normally makes me deduct some points.
To be fair, consider what Beatrice offered her in return, and remember that Beatrice spent MONTHS getting on Shannon's good side and tricking her into thinking she was kind.