View Single Post
Old 2015-04-20, 09:22   Link #92
John117xCortana

Theres this idea that I've been talking with a certain friend of mine. It's basically what would happen if Inaho ends up in Muv Luv after an accident with an Aldnoah Drive. How would the characters there react to him.

If Yuuko and Inaho meet then science wouldn't last a few years before everything - even the meaning of the universe - was discovered thanks to their genius minds collaborating.

His autism is on the far end of the spectrum from what I can see. Since Inaho is a very logical individual in mind and heart--and is unable to show much emotion--individuals like Tsukiyomi, who act with stern faces and judge the individuals before them with great scrutiny; and Yuuko, who excels at analyzing--and exploiting--those around her for her ulterior "for the greater good" motives, will be quite disgruntled by his initial outward appearance.

It won't take long for them to come to understand his outlook and become intimidated by his vast intelligence, but they will warm to him eventually--though I believe Tsukiyomi in particular will be very adamant that Inaho is kept under watch for the safety of Meiya. Yuuko will probably view him as a vast feast due to his intelligence. It's rare she has someone to match her mind, and if Inaho has access to his eye, then he could probably finish all the calculations for the 00-unit. And Yuuko would be very disappointed that Inaho isn't old enough for her.

The thing that I look forward to the most however.....is when Inaho defeats Sagiri and his rebels not with bullets or a gun. But with words and cold logic.

Sagiri's defining element is his loyalty towards the Japanese government and his aspiration for a foreigner-free faction. His ideology surrounding this appeals to the short-minded surrounding him, but at greater analysis, his ideology is like a faded canvas - appearing complete and whole from afar, but the closer you get to it, the more it appears jaded and distorted - and it is for this reason that he would lose to Inaho, who's mind is a calm and collected entity without bias.

Inaho would probably bait Sagiri with initial conversation in regards to honor, the Japanese government, service to the Shogun, and Foreign presence. By having Sagiri present the core of his ideology out in the open, he also cons Sagiri into presenting the very crux of his ideology - and thus the rebellion. From there, he'd tear apart each aspect of his ideology one by one, showing that his 'honor-bound' rebellion not only goes against the wishes of his Shogun, where he swears he will always act in an honorable way for her, but also puts the entirety of Humanity at risk with his foolishness.

He'd take it a step further and show that without Foreign intervention and support Japan would simply cease to exist. As would all the other nations of the world. I think the actual bullet to the head would be when Inaho twists Sagiri's statements against him directly -- that he is a direct threat to the government and the Shogun, much more than the foreigners are, and presenting the facts as they are as well.

"The boy stood calm and straight upon the mechanical hand of the TSF. Wisps of hair whipped about him against the calm evening wind while his eyes stared blankly at Sagiri.

He stiffened underneath his gaze.

It was nothingness and emptiness, and yet it was not. The boy's gaze was without bias, without judgement, without care. Yet it was clear to Sagiri that his vast intelligence far exceeded his own. His argument was flawed to the core, and the boy had noticed that the moment he had opened his mouth. Like a flock of ravens preparing to descend upon a carcass, he was simply calculating the most efficient method to undermine his entire argument, and thus end the rebellion.

Yes. He was simply calculating - like a robot."

That's how it would go I imagine. The hard part is having Inaho present the facts in a very cold and emotionless manner. But that wouldn't actually stop the fight from going on, as the traitor in their mists would attack before Inaho could finish destroying his ideology - and thus disarming his army's morale.

It would be absolutely delicious.

Last edited by John117xCortana; 2015-04-30 at 04:34.