View Single Post
Old 2017-01-02, 07:35   Link #15
Yamada II

This was pretty interesting. This is kinda like a combination of all the Fate/whatevers. They're showing here that all those holy grail wars are happening in the same universe but at different times. And at each time there is that professor doing something to screw humanity to make sure everyone dies by December 2016. Looks like he failed because 2016 just ended lol.

Lol Lancer didn't have to kill himself or anything and he was actually the last one standing in front of Saber. He totally deserved it. Liked how he was saying that he's not used to being a caster. He was wrongly summoned as a caster; he was supposed to be summoned as a Lancer only to kill himself. Lancer sure doesn't like good ends lol. The battle between him and Archer looked like the continuation of the one in FSN in front of the church (I think).

Now the two have to time travel to different holy grail wars in different time periods and stop Leff.

The scene where Mash is getting crushed by a big ass piece of rubble and Ritsuka is just sitting there so calm was super weird. That was probably the most off-putting death I've ever seen. Ritsuka was acting all is well and was even nekoing asking Mash if she's okay. Like hell she's okay!

The animation was okayish I think. Obviously they weren't any match for the other recent Fate show, but they were passable I guess. The Archer vs Lancer turned Caster fight had some cool moments.

I like what they've got going here and I'd like to see more. I would play the game but I don't know Japanese and other methods are too much of a pain (the game's not even available here on Google play anyway).
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote