View Single Post
Old 2008-07-01, 09:20   Link #2034
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
About Siegfried appearing, although the chance is slim, it could be operated by someone else. But I bet most of the fans would want to see Orange in it.
I don't think he will convert either. "Information from Jeremiah" could also mean he dropped hints, rather than him actually telling Lelouch something.

Actually I fear for Rolo during the Geass arc.
Yeah, I've got a danger sense going on here for him too but I'm hoping Tanaguichi isn't that low as to kill off another relevant character in such a short space of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Sorry , but imho we're already at turn 12 in the second season and C.C. has only geas plot development, not romance development.

Kallen will do it eventually, but not C.C.. She didn't give a damn the last time he got emo.
Hah, we'll see. I have faith in my green-haired witch!!

Hey, hey, hey, remember Euphie? She consoled him then too, and she got all happy when he came back so what she said then in Turn 7 was just her being tsundere. Plus, she probably just wanted him to choose his own path of doing things because as she pointed out the weight of his mask as Zero was a heavy one or something like that even though she later revealed that she was indeed worried about him and happy to see him recover. >_>