View Single Post
Old 2008-10-07, 08:43   Link #171
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
From the point of view of him and his universe, it's weak. Obviously it'll be the case that as he learns to master it, it'll show its usefulness, but as we start out, the universe doesn't understand the power (because it's apparently so rare) and considers it weak by all its tests and standards, hence why he's Level 0. And it also has a side-effect that really screws him over that he'll inevitably have to learn to deal with.
Well I'd say from the protagonists point its more troublesome than weak. Especially with the mention of it coming into contact with the air being the source of his misfortune. Agree that the administration wouldn't classify it as a strong power. Though think even in the first episode there are plenty that would respect the strength of that ability. Mikoto should respect the ability since she's coming back after him for the rematch . Also I'm sure Index's clothes respect that power as well. At least one think I liked was the guy knowing how to use his power in a tough situation right at the start.