View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 02:26   Link #5612
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
However, the world economy as a whole is in a jittery state, and is probably just one or two shocks away from a full-blown crisis of confidence. With China no longer able to prop up global growth the way it did in 2008/09, a crisis is the last thing all of us, not just the US, need.
A crisis is often born out of the liquidity of money. When money becomes too liquid (changes hands too quickly), it creates friction and heats up the market, resulting in inflation. When things get too pricey, people borrow to fund their lifestyles, the cost of borrowing increases (interest rates), people borrow more in fear of interest rates rising more, and buy more in fear things will become more expensive in the future, result in greater inflation, then BOOM! - faster than Louise Valliere can say EXPLOSION! Most people get their clothes ripped off, with the exception of the thrifty and prudent ones.

If I make a guess, he is looking for a few stocks to buy. Just look out for money flow instead.....it WILL affect the rest of the world but there is still money to be made from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
If I donate my blood to someone, will my genes run in his circulation as well?
Wait, does it mean if my sister donates blood to me, we committed incest?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote