Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 18:01   Link #584
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
If Mizoguchi doesn't make it past this point, it may simply be because skill and ability isn't the whole picture. All of them got this far, because they could 'do' the job. But few really want to go to space, live in close contact to, and trust their life to someone they really don't like. I just don't see this guy saving himself here. Doesn't know much of anything about the others here, is hanging back not trying the food and looking like he wants to get out. Now his personal cautiousness might help him figure out what kind of situation is going on, but it's too late to really benefit him.

As to the question of who you'd trust, I'd go with the guy I wouldn't be tempted to throw out an airlock. If this guy is frustrating to be around right now, just imagine being stuck in space with Mizoguchi....it'd be hell. It's fine to have a different personality, but by this point he should be closer to the people still here. But because he turned everything into a competition with his point system, all he has are competitors.

Just can't see this guy going. But at the same time seems like we'd be going in circles. In the end we can't just focus on one thing or another. The astronauts here are going to make their call regarding the whole picture. Should be fun to see how it turns out and of course how that Mutta and Azuma chat goes .