View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 15:40   Link #912
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
An even better question would be...why didn't Royd turn into Yamamoto and blitz the place? It would have spared them pretty much all the SternRitter losses.
Bach said that he told Royd not to try anything until he got back. Probably had strict orders just to maintain the Juha Bach form for the purpose of distracting Yamamoto. Had Royd transformed, Yama might have caught on to what was going on and not spammed his bankai, etc etc etc.

-just trying to make sense of it, if it does @.@ lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Loser View Post
Even Urahara could not find a way to permanently destroy the Hougyoku. If the Quincys could succeed in destroying it, then basically they would be better scientists or have more knowledge about the Hougyoku than Urahara himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
^^Pretty much this. It'd be very hard to believe that the Quincy's techniques could destroy the hougyoku when Urahara couldn't even find a way to pull it off. In all honestly, I'm still somewhat holding out on the possibility of the hougyoku giving Orihime some major importance later on (since she's been hinted at being the only possible person that could destroy it).
Both of these. But it does bring up the whole contradiction of the origin of the Hogyoku. Urahara managed to create something that even he didn't know what it did. It only did what he thought it did because it was granting his wish--how does one go about making something without knowing how it'll work? lol, so if a Quincy shows up and can destroy it, I might buy it, but I doubt it.

Overall, Bach offered Aizen the chance to be freed, Aizen said no, Bach shrugged it off and left him to sit there for eternity pondering his decision. Nothing big. Part of me is starting to wonder if Aizen will even break out anymore and instead just play the role of badass mastermind locked in a chair, playing people like pawns an watching what happens just for the amusement. (I mean, he was just left in the chair during the novels too, right?)
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote