View Single Post
Old 2009-09-08, 13:28   Link #17
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
That's the way I understood it. I believe Orochimaru also said he'd been looking for the sword himself, which implies that the sword itself isn't part of Susanoo.
Yes, i based my assumtion based on that, and also because both items are legendary on their own. Zetsu didn't know about Susano but he was aware of the two items, so again seems they are independent.
And also we see how Itachi at age of 12/13 already had insane amount of power, had mastered the MS. So what did he do after leaving the village? It's logical to assume that one of the strongest ninjas ever would use his time to accumulate even more power, just like Orochimaru and Sasori used time to experiment in their field of interest (eternal life, 100 puppets control, living/perfect puppets), Kakuzu was collecting hearts, etc. So in case of Itachi he had the time to go out and find the legendary sword and shield, that's how he became even strong in those 5/6 years time after he left konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I find it funny that he's already going blind. I wonder how bad Itachi's eyesight was if it deteriorated as fast as Sasuke's. Or maybe it's only because Sasuke's abusing the MS and Itachi might not have done so.
It's too early to say that, since it was never shown that Sasuke has any kind of problem with his vision, it was only hinted when he couldn't fetch the glass of water because of a temporary problem with his vision. But i do believe that Madara did set up all this in order to have Sasuke overuse his MS eye and so speed up process of losing the eyesight. Without Madara's tricks Sasuke wouldn't overuse his sharingan, i'm sure Danzou is nowhere near the power of the raikage. Also Madara did prevent Sasuke killing Danzou because in that case Sasuke maybe would think that his revenge is complete and would not fight and overuse his MS.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote