View Single Post
Old 2009-08-08, 19:51   Link #1881
primuler
Love For 3D

You know, at this rate, I might start hating Athena(I don't like her already though). I didn't like Hinagiku very much because I was so sick of her fans in other sites. Somehow, Athena is flowing towards the same direction for me.

Anyways, something interesting for you guys to discuss if you're willing to.

-HnG's original name was 'Royal Garden', but Hata changed it.
-In chapter 167, Isumi said Hakuo was actually a place with high spiritual forces and the clocktower is the 'power spot' of all the forces around. The name of that clocktower is 'Garden Gate'. It seems that an important role is given to Isumi too.
- Hata said in backstage for chapter 36 that the Student Council's room is right beneath the clock called 'Crevice of Celestial Sphere' (it's the gap between constellations). Also, he said the stone (outama) contains the power of the stars.
-There was a mirror called 'Mirror of Celestial Sphere' in Royal garden. (I never read English scanlation so I dunno how it's written like there)
-I think Yukiji's going to play pretty important role in explaining history of Pragia and stuff about Abraxas and all the other historical background info. You know, though we all know that she's an alcohol addict, she's still an highschool World History teacher. And she used to teach Ayumu (and gave her guitar to her) and Ayumu seemed to know a bit about Pragia.

Just an interesting info. When Athena taught Hayate how to clean, Hayate said then he could start part-time cleaning job with the skill she taught. In the first volume, Hayate told Maria that he did cleaning job from when he was nine to earn money for his parents. So after three years, what he had said come true...

I read volume 18 yesterday and noticed something. Do you remember Nagi's instruction book for Hayate and Maria's date? Though the letters weren't clear in scanlated version, I was able to recognize it in the actual book. According to the scenario, after Hayate says 'Ah, Maria, you look beautiful today too', he was supposed to circle around Maria and make heart with his fingers, and Maria was supposed to say 'Hayate-kun' several times, blushing. And the part where Maria was supposed to wear swimsuit in front of Hayate, she was supposed to sing a song for him.

Last edited by primuler; 2009-08-08 at 20:21.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote