View Single Post
Old 2009-09-15, 21:36   Link #24
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Fantastic episode. One thing I'm noting is a very surprising character making her way up my rankings. Im talking of course about the lovely Ayumu. After watching this I'm, convinced Ayumu fans must have been bashing their brains out over how shafted she was in the first season. Her character is remarkably lovable and fun. I seriously think she has gained much more this season than any other character.

Everyone talks about how Hina-centric this season is and how much the producers love Hina by giving her her own ending, but when your that far ahead in every popularity polls being a secondary character, a few extra snippets here and there dont really do much. Ayumu however turned from a crazy stalker on screen for two seconds eating something to a real character. I still love my Hina-chan the most but i certainly gained a lot more respect for everyone's favorite dragon fighting hamster.

Onto the rest of the ep. Sakuya showed a much more cutesy side than normal. In fact i think this might have been her most cutesy moment since the snow storm episode in season one. And she has a Onii-chan complex.

Oh, and i totally support Hina and Ayumu giving up on Hayate and starting their own yuri show.