View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 13:32   Link #2017
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
The gun fight near the end was definitely great to watch. It certainly wasn't Noir-pretty, but the choreography was good enough to get me excited. I absolutely LOVED Riko's yandere voice; it was f'kn amazing(esp when she got shot the 2nd time saying "iitai")!
I have to comment on this because I've seen a lot of people get this wrong. Riko is not acting yandere here. She is acting kind of yangire. There is a difference between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That's definitely a pretty rigid system they have to work under. Though I suppose the allowance to carry all those weapons are just tied into those limitations. Would still make things pretty tough since if a criminal is crazy enough to make a suicide run betting on those regulations being followed it'd be trickier to stop them. Would have to be good enough to disable their ability to escape while not giving any fatal injuries.
Butei get away with a lot of stuff so there has to be some balance from the side of the government and normal citizens.

Also yeah killing Riko won't prove there was a real Butei Killer and get Aria's mother trial put into question.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote