View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 08:37   Link #918
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, while it's a nice detail to know, personally I don't see, how can you have sex, without having ill thoughts during it - at least, to me, it sounds as a pretty difficult thing to do...

@Reaper

Well, that's a pretty interesting piece of information you have found, but in the case of Irina and Ise, both of them have been growing up in modern times.... and I think that Irina would be having a hard time, of achieving a similar state, as the women from the past, considering her developments / moments with Ise that happened so far...

Another problem is Ise's nature, I don't think that he would be capable of doing it, without his partner enjoying it, as well, since despite his perverted thoughts, Ise is still a pretty decent guy...
I know, it just I was saying it was possible to do it without having ill thoughts base off history. You are right about Irina though, she may have a hard time like the British Women in the early 1900s. Still, this is Ise we are talking about. I am pretty sure Ise, before he met Rias, already know what are the pleasure points of a woman's body so I think its not a problem for Ise to make Irina to feel pleasure from it. The problem is if Ise wants to make Irina into a Fallen Angel, its not a issue if he can do it, but if he should do it.