View Single Post
Old 2010-02-13, 10:50   Link #293
raeryne

Case 1) Sasuke doesn't accept her offer.
possibilities: a)fight breaks out (I'm not sure who'll be the people involved - Sakura,Naruto,Kakashi,Sasuke)
b)a long talk about friendship and village loyalty and bonds (possibly by Naruto, a little chance by Kakashi, if they get there on time)
c)Karin gets revived or killed on the spot or just left there while Sasuke makes his get away...

Case 2) Sasuke accepts the offer
possiblities: a)he'll make her heal Karin
b)he'll use her as substitute for Karin minus the tracking abilities
c)Sakura heals his eyes/makes him go totally blind by some medical jutsu or medicine she formulated

There's still the argument about Sakura's motives...if it turns out that she's sincere in joining him...I might lose it, I don't even know what 'it' is but I definitely will! I thought she grew up and although, I'm a SasuSaku fan, it's just not right, I guess... if it's just a ploy...well,I'd like to see what she has up in her sleeve, and it's gotta be something cool...or just something that won't epicly fail!

On one hand, I want him to accept...so they can be together for their (possible) last moments...but it heavily implies that Sasuke is ready to make use of people close to him to achieve his stupid goals...(since he never really showed he liked her in anyway, it would be naive to assume he suddenly wanted to be by her side...so using her is the only reason he would let her join)

On the other hand, I don't think he will...he doesn't want to be bothered/burdened by his former acquaintances, especially his former friends...she won't have much use to him, except that a medic nin is badly needed right now...and it may also imply he's not so evil as to use his friends and lead them to the same path of destruction he walked...there's hope for him, then...OR he just won't take her because Kakashi and Naruto caught up already...as worn out as he is, I doubt he'd like another fight with two ninja of their caliber....
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote