View Single Post
Old 2010-02-13, 11:02   Link #294
raeryne

Somehow...I think that there's a difference in time here...I mean, Sakura is smart...she may have known that there's a big chance she won't be able to take on Sai, Kiba and Lee all by herself... so I'm thinking, MAYBE, just maybe she's made a clone already to run parallel to the direction they're taking...she asked Kiba the exact direction so she can send it there beforehand...she was ready to take them out and succeeded so she can get to the bridge herself...

with this thought, I think that maybe, the scene on the bridge happened at the same time as, if not earlier than, the forest scene with the rookies...which means that Sai's warning to Kakashi was also rather late... and that Naruto sensing Kakashi's chakra's direction is off by a few minutes, too...giving the bridge scene ample time for something good to happen (well, there's gotta be a reason for that scene to happen in the first place)...which leads us to the possibility that Kakashi and Naruto might arrive on the scene with everybody else gone (or Karin's body could be there)... I also don't think Sasuke'll kill Sakura...tempting, but no...Sasuke rejecting her has a high possibility, though...
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote