View Single Post
Old 2008-02-24, 13:11   Link #9
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
I think that Oda will be a little tricker about his powers and colors.

I think that Oda will have all three types of Devil Fruits will be represented: Paramecia, Zoan, and Logia. We allready know that Aokiji is and has been for 20+ years a Logia user. So, I think Akainu will be a Zoan type, and that Kizaru will be a Paramecia type.

I claim that Akainu will be a Zoan type user because of his similarities to Lucci from the CP9. Their belief in Absolute Justice is very similiar, so i wouldn't be surprised if Oda would draw a natural connection between the two by having a similiar Devil Fruit ability. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually a dog, or at least a had eaten some sort of Dog or Jackel fruit. Though, the dog fruit had already been eaten by Mr. 4's gun, and Bellamy was known as the Hyena, so the "Red Dog" actually being a dog is doubtful. Rather I expect him to be another cat of some sort, prefferably a lion .

I claim that Kizaru is a Paramecia user...for no real reason, I just think it would be cool to have all the types of Devil Fruits present, especially since we have three Admirals. Since Kizaru's colour is yellow, he could have some sort of disease power. Or because it is a monkey, he could have some sort of sly and cunning power ala illusion or something to that extent.
I really like these ideas of yours. Having the three admirals representative of the three classifications of devil fruits is likely. It would make sense that Akainu and Kizaru are not logia users because Aokiji is considered to be the strongest out of the three admirals. It is most likely his ice logia fruit that makes him stronger than Akainu and Kizaru, since logia fruits are the best and most powerful overall. Regarding Akainu having a zoan fruit, I am all for this. We need to see more zoan fruit users in my opinion and he would be a really good choice for this type of fruit. He should become a really vicious and ruthless animal since it would fit his persona very well. Maybe a bull zoan fruit would be good for him . As for your idea of giving Kizaru a disease power, that would be awesome and hilarious . This ability could make him extremely dangerous especially if there is no doctor around to supply a remedy to his victims.