View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 08:07   Link #237
KanonTheFurniture
Witch's Golden Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
I hope Kanon is 16 Nothing beats shota Kanon ^^
Well 16 isn't really considered shota...if he's older than 14 it's usually out of the shota realm ^^;

I don't personally think Kanon = Battler, either, nor do I necessarily doubt his age (though I do think he and Shannon are definitely biologically related, so if they're the same age, they'd be twins...but Shannon also looks older than 16 and is treated like an older sister; all I know is fuck, they have the exact same face in the VN, so either Shkannon is true (please no) or they really are biologically related). However, it's not impossible to speculate either, so it doesn't hurt to throw those things out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlanor A. Knox
whahaha xD then some questions will pop up:

1) How does (s)he hide her/his boobs?
2) or is (s)he just a flat chest
This is actually one of the things I've always taken into consideration for those who believe Shannon = Kanon. If it was Kanon posing as Shannon, it'd be possible - he's got a small, girlish frame, and could probably pull it off. But if Shannon was posing as Kanon...? Umm, I think she might be just a tad too developed to get away with it ^^; we really have no reason to doubt that both Shannon and Kanon exist, and to do so would be pretty silly, so I feel like the only way for Shannon = Kanon is that one is posing for the other during the conference only. Sadly enough I've seen people try to extend that theory to the level of 'one of them never existed in the first place and the other has always pretended to be them' - that's a little ridiculous if not nigh impossible unless you want to doubt 90% of what we've seen. So it'd have to be during October 4th and 5th only that one of them killed the other and started posing as them...which would frankly be impossible for Shannon. Sorry, but you just can't pose as a guy with that figure. For Shkanon to be possible then it would have to be Kanon who is posing as Shannon.

I find the whole theory ridiculous on the whole, but just sayin'.

Kanon is highly suspicious in general, though. Whether he's the original Battler or there's just more to him we don't know yet (we don't even know his name so obviously there is), we can't yet say, but he definitely knows something. Shannon quite often as well. They're personally my favorite characters after Beato and I feel like Battler in the early arcs not wanting to doubt his family members because I really don't want them to end up being the killers... ^^; Even so, they're almost certainly involved in some way, be they the killers or otherwise.