View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 19:58   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Thats because sakura was in a group of girls that discussed things. Kushina was probably a loner due to her uniqueness. Sakura was probably bombarded with what others thought, thoughts that were "Oh sasuke this sasuke that" because he stood out so he was discussed. Its like subliminal, and very similar to phrases most children take on like "Oh fck no!" or "thats gay!" or "man wtf!" ect.

Kushina did fall for minato for good reasons, but it seems any lady in need of saving at a young age is HEAVILY connected/infatuated with the one that saved her, at least in stories. And he was the only other one to compliment her on her hair. And probably the only one to take notice for who she really was. I mean was there really anyone else she could fall for given her situation and personality?
No argument there, never questioned her motives for falling for Minato

But yeah, I really like Kushina's character and it feels so insulting to her character to call her similar to Sakura, probably the only thing that is remotely similar is the short temper. But Sakura didn't develop that until her preteen years, and its only towards Naruto and Ino (although she wasn't physically violent towards Ino).

If you were to draw up a table of comparison between Sakura and Kushina in terms of experience and personality, there would be next to nothing in common. Hell I might just do that if people keep insisting they're similar
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote