Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 17:16   Link #1328
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I dont find any problems with it either. The problem is when they start ranting about how cannon their pairing is and confusing the people who havent watched the series into thinking is actually a yaoi, and then we get less audience from people who are not into that stuff.
Ha! Obnoxious fangirls are annoying indeed, but considering the general freakout after the first episode just because of Shiro blushing, when people tagged this thread "yaoi" and "BL," I think most people who can't be bothered to look up official info about the series, and avoid it just because it may have a guy who is not straight, well, those people wouldn't want to watch it anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
This. There are actually people who hates K because fujoshis like same with Kuroko no Basket
Frankly, I think that's their problem. As I said above, obnoxious fangirls are annoying, but other than that, why should female fans be any more restrained than male fans about what they like? Off-topic, but I really hate the mindset so prevalent in certain parts of anime fandom, that female viewers should accept scantily-dressed female characters, bouncing boobs, girls groping each other, etc. and the fanboys slobbering all over it a fact of life, but when an anime has fanservice for female viewers and fangirls start slobbering all over that suddenly it's annoying and disturbing and omg stahp! Why? Just because fanboys don't like that? (Especially when the shows in question have been designed with female viewers, even BL-liking female viewers in mind, even if they are not their sole target audience. )

*ahem*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I mostly browse Munakata tag on tumblr so I see bit a of the Reisi/Fushimi pairing. If I were to browse Yata tag, I would surely see much more of the Yata/Fushimi pair which I don't mind really because I wouldn't really browse that tag.
Ha. You don't even have to browse the Yata tag - just going by the general K tags (all of them) one would think K is the story of two star-crossed lovers named Fushimi Saruhiko and Yata Misaki, with some random supporting characters... (And it's not like the other side is any better, though at least there's a tiny bit more variety, which doesn't really get reposted for some reason. It's just as well, though, I hate people reposting stuff from pixiv.)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote