View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 17:52   Link #412
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Finally got to read the latest chapter this morning. All I can say is: Zouken, Zouken, Zouken, when you're conducting Master Plans, do not make the riskiest element of that plan dependent on third parties whom you do not control taking specific actions based on oblique hints, particularly when you know they've been fighting each other and are therefore weakened and inclined to wait and regroup rather than launch attacks!

I love, of course, the fact that because Illya talked to Shirou early, and Shirou was his usual nice-guy self, Zouken's plans have already flamed out twice (losing Shinji being the first time--though that was pretty inevitable due to his general uselessness). Mind you, Saber and Taiga-nee may kill Shirou before he ever learns how good a decision his consideration for Illya was...

And...and...do I see some Rin/Sakura developing? No, really, er, I don't have an incest fetish; it's entirely coincidental that my two favorite Fate/stay night fics feature that pairing, nothingtoseeheremovealongnow...
Yeah; even just looking at HF, Zouken is actually not a very good evil mastermind. His ultimate plan hinges on the thought that the girl he's been torturing for 10+ years will still do what he wants after he drives her homicidally insane and hands her boundless dark powers. Try to spot the flaw in there, I dare ya.

Nanoha has taught me that befriending your local magical loli is always the proper course of action. It may occasionally hurt like hell, but in the end it will be worth it.

Erm... I wasn't planning on it; after all, that pairing is already being done, and better than I could do it . That's more to do with the fact that Rin has homoerotic subtext with basically every other female character except maybe Illya. Yes, I'm including Taiga in that, you can't tell me they didn't give off the occasional bizarre femdom vibe when Rin was smilingly arguing Taiga into a stammering wreck.

Last edited by Moczo; 2010-11-22 at 18:06.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote