View Single Post
Old 2012-07-24, 15:19   Link #1172
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrok View Post
Spoiler for Sequence Break:
I don't understand, you're asking if one needs to see all five heroine endings or something? Or all five divergences in the common route? For the former, yes it's obviously needed to unlock the last two stories, but for the latter, there's no system needed like LB!~ where you might need to start over completely. You can save the game at the very first crucial flag-setting choice and work your way from there (branching out, as it were). Each successive heroine ending, I think, adds some content to the Quests and Friends, also with additional scenes. One needs to run through the common route some more even after finishing Terra... As I recall there really is only one extra scene before the choice on how to wake up Kotori in the forest, and that's only after you finish the entire game. So you might have to start over once, and afterward just rely on the save at that first choice.

And another thing, the game updates automatically, if I remember correctly. If one saves at the questionnaire scene, unlocking the requirements for the other choices makes the previously grayed-out ones be selectable when one loads to that point. That is if I'm remembering correctly...