View Single Post
Old 2013-10-08, 07:12   Link #438
hamazura
whatever

my fav are

Turn A : very different with all other gundam series, most of the story is about the developtment of war, slow and realistic, like slice of life . and well balanced MS fight except turn-A moonlight butterfly is very cool and OP as fuck

ZZ : serious yet funny, and ANIME JA NAI!

08th MS team & War in the pocket : nice short and simple OVA. somehow i like them moar than other UC series (except ZZ).
the original gundam is very standard and plain...

zeta was good but not so awesome...

stardust memory was just.... meh i hate dat bitch main heroine...

char counterattack... fanservice for char fanboys? char went back to zeon was pretty random

unicorn... fine, i admit graphic is superb.... so what? the story not interesting at all... about one box that could turn the tides of war? who cares about that? even age's EXA-DB story is far more interesting than this unicorn

f91+crossbone series somehow i couldn't enjoy the series, but f91 was fine.

about non-UC like wing and seed(destiny). wing was very exciting, all the fanservice gundams are cool, but my fav still all tallgeese I-III and i love milliardo-noin

and i enjoy seed and destiny because of action and MS fanservice, and i was still a child in elementary school when i was watching it so i didnt fcuking care about story at all :P

AGE : flit-good Asemu-superb Kio-shit. that sums all of my comment...

00 : superb graphic, MS and battle, i love susanowo but the story.... ah who cares about that

ah and G Gundam.... not my taste

and i've yet to watch victory gundam, they said that series is the darkest gundam series, i'd love to watch it but unfortunately there is no time, and when there is time, there is no mood
and im VERY not-interested in watching X, i watch 3 episode and.... meh boring.... so it is good?

tl;dr Turn A is AWESOME!

*additional series
Gundam Build Fighter : DAT MOM! DAT MILF! IF I AM SEI, I WILL LITERALLY BECOME A MOTHERF*CKER!
*cough*