View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 22:23   Link #60
chikkychappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F21 View Post
No, they fucked up. It's most noticeable during the massacre at the auction, where scenes are so dark you can't actually make out what's happening. It's also the reason for the seizure-inducing flashes that plague the Chrollo/Zoldyck fight.
teach me more master. i'm not knowledgable about this whole deal. what part was the mistake exactly? how did the mistake happen? what should they have done to correct this mistake? how does the conversion process work in the first place? any sources/interviews that tipped of you of this fuck-up or are you an expert that you noticed this immediately? i'm also curious because i've been a fan of the 1999 series for a decade now and this is absolutely the first time i've heard about it.

but anyway, man i didn't furuhashi know furuhashi was such a noob. making this kind of mistake even though he'd been doing anime for at least a decade, and in a high-rating series watched by millions of viewers at that! i thought he would have gained enough experience because of rurouni kenshin, which has its own fair share of dark scenes, but apparently not. and here i was holding him in such high regard
chikkychappy is offline   Reply With Quote