View Single Post
Old 2008-04-29, 11:43   Link #29
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Just saw the subs, and it's not a bad show really. Having been force-fed to read 'girls growing up' books as a Canadian *cough*AnneOfGreenGables*cough*, I've read my own share of these kind of shows in book format.

As someone who takes averse to the Slice of Life genre and shows with lots of lolis running around, I can actually enjoy this. At the very least, these girls are acting like real young females (ala Dennou Coil) rather than how most lolis are depicted in anime. Plus, I'm wondering what that secret is she mentioned at the end of the episode, and on top of that, Tachibana and Nemoto are so cute together lol. XD

Now I'm just wondering if this was anime is meant to be one of those sex ed videos you watch at school. I would definitely raise an eyebrow if this was meant for the otaku population... (I really wish I can read that article linked up top, but it seems it's been relocated or purged)

As for the animation studio, who the heck are they? It seems the last anime they did were from over a decade and a half ago according to ANN. I wonder how they survived? lol XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote