View Single Post
Old 2009-01-14, 22:10   Link #57
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutard1 View Post
Sum1 please post it 2 an english site

and when is subbed 15 cuming out
Signing up for Nicovideo isn't (too) hard and it's very useful.

Go here to register. I haven't a clue what any of that says but click the big button that does not have "525 yen" written on it (since I'm assuming you don't want to pay). Something about a premium membership, I think.

The rest of the registration is pretty standard stuff: nickname, e-mail address, password, etc. You can get a gist of what each part of the form is prompting you for by copy-pasting using this Japanese translator/parser set to "detailed word info" mode (it's also a really useful tool for any website in Japanese that uses Unicode characters). Note that some parts of the form (like the password) need to be a certain amount of characters long.

After that you sign in with your (full) e-mail address and the password you registered with.

Anyway, be patient on the subs. The episode only broadcast today, give it till tomorrow at least.

Oh right. Better say something relevant. Well, I really like the current OP and ED but the new ones are sounding great too, and I'm looking forward to them!
Raiga is offline   Reply With Quote