View Single Post
Old 2010-05-14, 22:37   Link #92
Lime soda

I've grown to like Yui even though she's hard to take seriously but I could do with less Ui. I hope Ui gets less screentime cause her sisterly moments with Yui don't do much for me. Even though there aren't any gags or reminders on how mature or perfect she is this episode, I still dislike the way she acts and speaks.

I don't know how well this episode got adapted from the original but I thought it was alright. I never know what to expect from K-On but since there's no drama or villains, I can watch episodes like these with no problems. But, I was disappointed that Yui couldn't get to wear a cosplay outfit for the episode. I had my eye on that fancy school uniform on that rack, the one that looks like it's from a Bishoujo game.

And, If Mio would ever get a boyfriend, I wouldn't mind. No matter how boyish Ritsu might seem I only think of her as Mio's best friend. A romance between them doesn't seem right to me. Cause Mio's such a ideal girl in my eyes, it would be more wish fulfilling for me to see her with a guy instead of a girl.