View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 18:14   Link #154
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

Stella:
1. No surprise in any of the group winner, and no surprise at the winning margin, either.
2. Mato still look fairly strong, but then, Holo did finish 3rd in that group also...

To Nova:
1. Iorin is just weak. I know Inaban is a LOT more popular, but finishing 6th (ahead of Miho, who I don't expect any love anyway, especially when Akiyama-dono and Reizei-san are both more moe IMO)
2. Yui wins her group as expected. The competition are not exactly strong, though.
3. And the surprise of the day with Ririchiyo can't even beat Menma. Sorry, I have to blame the Chinese for that...
4. Hime won as expected, but Subaru somehow finish ahead of Tenri...
5. Tsumiki is still getting no love. Although I would say recognition is the big problem here (Acchi Kocchi is just not that popular, sadly)
6. Toki didn't finish last...

For this round:
ARENA 01: Tainaka Ritsu Haqua du Lot Herminium Nyarlathotep [Yūki Mikan] Irisviel von Einzbern [Hasegawa Kobato]
(Hanazawa imouto duo FTW)
ARENA 02: Tōjō Koneko Himenokōji Akiko [Nōmi Kudryavka] Momo Belia Deviluke [Miniwa Tsumiki] Kashiwazaki Sena
(Tsumiki needs love, so does Kud. By extension, that means I have to left out the other cat)
ARENA 03: Oshino Shinobu Ibara Mayaka [Kirigaya Suguha] [Tomoe Mami] Natsume Rin Kirishima Shōko
(Will still vote for Sugu even though she's likely to win here. Mami, well...)
ARENA 04: [Nibutani Shinka] Kanoe Yūko [Misaki Mei] Hanekawa Tsubasa Kurugaya Yuiko Yuzuriha Inori
(This group is hard mainly b/c I don't have anyone that I particularly like. Oh well, Mori-sama gets the Chuunibyou vote. The other is b/t Mei and Yuiko, and I just randomly pick Mei)
ARENA 05: Shimada Minami [Roromiya Karuta] Onjōji Toki [Aoyama Nanami] Ayukawa Tenri Chitanda Eru
(No, I'm not hating Chitanda, just that Karuta and Nanamin needs my love more. Sorry, Tenri, no place for you. And Toki, oh well, she already has JST crown)
ARENA 06: Okita Sawa Takenaka Hanbee Shiina Mashiro [Dekomori Sanae] [Kanzaki H. Aria] Toshinō Kyōko
(Aria gets my Kugyu vote. Mashiro and Dekomori, well, ep12 Dekomori won me over)
==================================================
ARENA 07: Holo Anya Alstreim Fujibayashi Ryō [Kōsaka Kirino] [Nakano Azusa] Kasugano Sora
(Not hard to vote for two Aya-nyan girl)
ARENA 08: [Sengoku Nadeko] [Nagato Yuki] Hiiragi Tsukasa Kushieda Minori Illyasviel von Einzbern Furude Rika
(Purely best out of the group. Yuki is still a goddess, Nadeko gets my HanaKana vote)
ARENA 09: [Yui-nyan] Shinku Hirasawa Ui Ibuki Fūko [Senjōgahara Hitagi] Asahina Mikuru
(Hitagi is the easy one. May as well just let boring AB wins continue)
ARENA 10: Ikaros Sakura [Charlotte Dunois] Maria Furukawa Nagisa [Shana]
(Pure Seiyuu vote...)
ARENA 11: Nakamura Yuri Tsukimiya Ayu [Katsura Hinagiku] Takamachi Nanoha Index L. Prohibitorum [Aragaki Ayase]
(Hina is a given. And Ayase will cut me apart if I don't vote for her)
ARENA 12: [Hirasawa Yui] C.C. [Sanzen'in Nagi] Suzumiya Haruhi Sunohara Mei Kinomoto Sakura
(Nagi = Kugyu, Gitah = since I don't want to vote for anyone else)
==================================
ARENA 13: Morgiana Kamikita Komari [Akaza Akari] Shiina Mayuri [Nishizumi Miho] Sakai Wakana
(Sad that Akarin finish dead last, she needs more love. Miho = no hope anyway)
ARENA 14: Kurokami Medaka [Matsumi Kuro] Kusaribe Hakaze Erica Blandelli Mōri Ran [Nishizono Mio]
(Kuro = HanaKana, Mio = random LB vote since no one else in this group are worthy of a vote)