View Single Post
Old 2010-06-17, 10:48   Link #66
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuanInc. View Post
Goodness, I want to see her do this to some girl. ANYONE WOULD DO.
As long as she doesn't touch my kitty, its fine. I would certainly love to see her do that Mio.

Oh wait, she has already done so. In a H-doujin.

Quote:
Except she didn't really quote Rene Descartes, the subbers just did it for the lulz.
The quote "I think, therefore I am", or rather, Cogito Ergo Sum came from Descartes's "Discourse Of The Method" (that is one hell of a manuscript, very interesting read). He later wrote in a second book "Meditations" that the line gives people the wrong idea about inference without logical thought or research, which is what Ritsu and Yui are doing.

So yes, it is often misquoted. You can't just simply think that it isn't hot when the weather is boiling, however, you CAN think that the heat is nothing to something compared to lugging a 30-40kg fieldpack and a rifle walking 24 kilometres on foot in a jungle*. The difference is that the second part is a comparison to something practical, while the first part is just theoretical, thus the first is illogical as referent to the second.

* - Yeah. I have done that before. Never again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I thought that was the first aquarium.

Speaking of persocoms....Could Mugi be a new model? (Chi!)
Yeah, lily pads. Electronic version, and asserts a lesbianating influence over the user rather than a normal "use me, not another brand" aura.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.