View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 19:03   Link #209
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_angel View Post
1- exactly she had to awaken in order to win. As a claymore there is a high chance that she will lose because as we have seen, Roxanne knew her ability and how it functions so she has the upper hand in this battle. So this proofs that my theory actually works for all three of them.

2- true knowing isn't enough but helps to build a trap (I'm not Yagi to think what kind of trap will work but there must be something to work).

3- maybe one is enough to make her move like that and maybe she is using a technique like Anastasia linking herself to the spikes with a thin string but strong enough to help her stop and change direction and the more spikes she has lunched she can get more than "maneuverability" probably can alter between them (which to link) and maybe this is why she had to spread them all over the battlefield so she can move as freely as she wants and be able to reach whatever place or distance she wants.
1-Wrong,it proves absolutely nothing.
Infact i could even say more: the way that Roxy decided to kill Cassy is (contrary of what you say) a good indication that Roxy wasn't confident at all to be able to kill Cassy in a fair fight,if not she would have taken care of Cassy like all the others.
Roxy didn't have the guts to fight Cassy alone.
Also it's absolutely clear that when Cassy awaken it's just because she's super angry,there is not even a little hint that indicates that Cassy wasn't confident to fight against Roxy in claymore form.....and what i say is proved right because even when BOTH of them are awakened Cassy still see Roxy as just a number two,someone clearly inferior to her.

2-You don't get my point, it doesn't help even a little bit if you consider that Histy is several times faster than anyone else (Miria excluded.....well,even Miria should be clearly slower now) and can control her movements perfectly.
What you say would help ONLY if Histy doesn't have a good control of her movements or if the ghosts have a similar speed than her,and that's clearly not the case.

3-No,with only one she would obviously have a TERRIBLE maneuverability.

---------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........hoping it won't be the last,lol......