View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 19:24   Link #210
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Ok I like the chapter, things are getting good.

However I'm very surprised at the ghost's arrogance.... Did they really believe that they where going to walk in and be able to fight with an AO like hysteria?
Hm, I don't know... Claymore's been too shounenish IMHO lately despite bearing this dark tragedy theme.. It could only be me, but no one has died until now (either the ghosts or the new gen warriors that joined them) since their battle in the North giving an excuse that the ghosts have already surpassed that of any average AB level while Yagi's been pulling out new characters replacing the old 3 AOs at the same level forcing to conflict with the ghosts (yes, I'm looking at you witches especially the mole slut).

As for the ghosts' arrogance, yeah, they WHERE arrogant as hell, but if you take in there perspective, I think it's pretty logical for them wanting to save there leader, right?

Anyways, I'm doubting if anyone's ever gonna die facing Hysteria in the next 5~6 chapters... I know they would lighten their burden down a bit when take out Hysteria since Roxanne would be easy to defeat with Cassandra's assist, but I just wish theirs be no second Jean or anything to bring Miria or anyone back. Um, don't get me wrong ME being pessimist or having wishes to see someone die already, but lately there fights' been kinda too obvious (especially the last chap) offering some poorly results as to Deneve/Nike (since I assume she's defensive too) being the only ones getting beat the shit out of it given the fact they're good at rapid regeneration even if they where to lose half of there body.

Edit: Happy New Year!!!

Last edited by Jean Claymore; 2012-01-01 at 00:00.