View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 03:06   Link #217
little_angel
Watching From Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
1-Wrong,it proves absolutely nothing.
Infact i could even say more: the way that Roxy decided to kill Cassy is (contrary of what you say) a good indication that Roxy wasn't confident at all to be able to kill Cassy in a fair fight,if not she would have taken care of Cassy like all the others.
Roxy didn't have the guts to fight Cassy alone.
Also it's absolutely clear that when Cassy awaken it's just because she's super angry,there is not even a little hint that indicates that Cassy wasn't confident to fight against Roxy in claymore form.....and what i say is proved right because even when BOTH of them are awakened Cassy still see Roxy as just a number two,someone clearly inferior to her.

2-You don't get my point, it doesn't help even a little bit if you consider that Histy is several times faster than anyone else (Miria excluded.....well,even Miria should be clearly slower now) and can control her movements perfectly.
What you say would help ONLY if Histy doesn't have a good control of her movements or if the ghosts have a similar speed than her,and that's clearly not the case.

3-No,with only one she would obviously have a TERRIBLE maneuverability.

---------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........hoping it won't be the last,lol......
First HAPPY NEW YEAR

now back to business

1- You are using their past to proof something happened in the present (or close past). Roxanne may tricked her because this is her style and Cassandra when she defeated her she was an AO! And when both awakened we can't use anything they say or have said as proof because their minds are different and we have seen this with many ABs. Now can you proof that Cassandra had the upper hand in the fight with Roxanne in their human form as Claymores you can't because we all know that Roxanne had the upper hand because Cassandra was a mess just look at her she was cut everywhere and Roxanne wasn't even scratched and knew everything about Cassandra's abilities and Cassandra knew nothing except maybe a little bit about Blades of Evil and the Beautiful Sword other than that nothing. And now adding all these evidences together you get a solid proof that I have a good chance that my theory is right! (Hysteria not awakening not until she got defeated because she had never thought that Miria had a chance against her. Roxanne never awakened not till she lost all her limbs and finally Cassandra awakened because her body never had a chance in defeating Roxanne the way it was cut as she was in a total disadvantage.).

2- Hysteria has the upper hand which is true but lets take it in other ways her only strong point is her speed.
a-Helen's sword is definitely capable to shred her to pieces but she is slow.
b- Hysteria went crazy from Tabitha because she couldn't sense her and I believe this is the key.
Although they lack speed if she can't sense them and unable to locate them then she wont know that they are behind her and her only solution is to keep moving like crazy so they wont be around her and this is the key to defeat her but sadly it is unlikely to happen because all of the ghosts have released their yoki and none left except Tabitha.

3- Said based on what proof? I believe you haven't understood the image I had drawn in my head so imagine there is a battlefield full of spikes and Hysteria is bound to all of them but due to this bound she is restricted into a very small area of movement. Now imagine that she can control which to link and unlink then she can move freely but yet have a steady support to help her change direction and stop. Now imagine she can link to unlinked ones then her change in direction is unlimited and can move in all directions all distance with great acceleration and velocity. Now imagine she can change the places of these spikes then she can move like she want anywhere in the battlefield and that's it. This simply summarizes Hysteria's ability like I thought of after reading what Solace and you said and imagined the perfect technique for Hysteria to keep her speed(or in this case velocity) with full control.