View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 08:59   Link #220
Gooral
Banned

I'll address only problem #1.

@MalakTawus
Cassy saying that Roxanne is a mere #2 and the fact that Roxy's first attack didn't succeed doesn't mean much. If you really think that's all Roxy has in store then you're really easy target for Yagi. The fight was cut off before the situation got more serious. Imagine Teresa vs. Rosemary fight being cut off at this moment. So far neither of them did anything to the other and neither of them went full power. A good example is Isley vs. Luciella fight. Isley pierced Luciella but it meant nothing since moment later she ate his arrows. Anyway, unless they're so weak compared to Isley and Luciella (who destroyed a large area) and this is all they've got it's way too early to say anything.

As for her fight in Claymore form, I've debated about this in detail in 119th thread.It starts about here (probably earlier) and goes on for like 10 pages (e.g. here starts discussion between me and one user). I've tried to show that Cassandra was defeated by the weakest technique there is so the handicap (Cassy being cut) was irrelevant since both of them had it. Also Cassy was too weak to just storm through small fries without injury and attack Roxanne, contrary to Miria for example. Her technique didn't even allow her to parry attacks or dodge them and she was one-shotted by Roxy using only a hilt of a sword. To me it clearly shows who was stronger as a Claymore. This doesn't necessarily mean Cassandra is less powerful as an AB but we have too little information to say for now.