View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 08:31   Link #242
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Jeez. Yuuno, I kinda expected, even though he had some pretty critical parts (teleporting Fate in to help save Nanoha, holding off Vita so Nanoha goes unmolested until Shamal shows up, etc). I presume they'll stick him in the library early and leave him there.

But Arf? She's the one that clashes with Zafira each time and holds him off! Unless they plan to drastically minimize that, too.

Also.. no Lieze twins? There goes some of Chrono's moments. Is there any character they won't minimize to focus on their beloved? Does everyone exist just to give glory to the almighty?

I am sadly amused by their "troubled deciding on the main character even though Nanoha is in the title" comment. I read that as "Hmm, Nanoha is in the title and Hayate is a big part... but how do we make this all about Fate?"

Man, color me cynical today, even more so than normal. But this is really adding to my fears about how they plan to cut A's down to size. The true test will be if they cut Fate's absorption into the book. I don't think they will, even though it's an easy thing to cut to save time.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote