View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 13:41   Link #97
HelpeRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
She didn't have sex with Triton. She couldn't have, because the mating process would lead to mass extinction in her condition. Keido wanted to resurrect her to take her virginity.

How do I put this...
orgasm = 100000 nukes going off, mass extinction for human race so new human race can be established.

Oh yeah, there was also that thing she had... she was yandere for Shu. She was Gasai Yuno for Shu.

She didn't love Shu as a brother. They weren't real brother and sister. They were just being raised together by themselves, in isolation.

The Virus magnified her "feelings" for Shu. It put her in a higher emotional state, the Yandere state.

One of the reasons she hated Gai was because she wanted Shu to herself. She thought that if Gai told her of her infection, Shu would reject her... find her ugly.

When Shu called her a monster for trying to kill Triton... that made her go into crazy psycho mode. She was rejected and called a monster.
If thats true why did she say that I will only show you my bro this secret place she did see him as a brother.