Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-30, 15:08   Link #85
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Why does something like that need to be in a show about a market in the fist place? Why would we need to focus on a school environment to begin with? It's a pointless crutch.
That's why I'd be annoyed here. It'd just be filler of the kind we've all seen a hundred times before, and all the worse in an original series.
It doesn't need to. I'm just saying that, since the show doesn't seem to be focused on student life (although we don't really know enough to say for sure), a cultural festival would be interesting because it would involve more visitors than the usual culture festivals, which are usually centered on the students.

I'm not saying the show should have a culture festival or that you're wrong for thinking it's unneeded. I would like Tamako Market to stay mostly in a town-centric setting as well. I could still enjoy a culture festival if they included one though .

To be honest, I expect this series to be more like Working than Lucky Star. The only promo image we have is of her with an apron, after all.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2012-11-30 at 15:18.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote