View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 08:39   Link #18
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Among the 3, I still like Honoka's QT-Arm the most, even though I'm scythe lover. The idea of humanoid suit that has more than 2 legs didn't appeal me much, but they just make Wygar looks perfectly fine. Not to mention a bow. A bow in the age where gun's matter? Damn, can anything looks better?

Btw, why does Starsylph has 2 types of head?
[edit]
One more question, what are those things?

At first I thought they're some kind of gun, but looks carefully, it's like beam sabers (lolz, wut?) or, well, grenade <_<.
Honoka's QT-ARMs definitely looks nice, mostly because of the Centaurian design. The screws on her legs are tracks for ground rolling. It can also grip tightly to walls and scroll slide around.

Not only Starsylph has 2 types of heads, ARC-II-J1 as well. For some reason those 'helmets' are on and off in different episodes, though quite rare. I've only see Starsylph with its helmet on once but can't remember when, but Cat Magex said he only say ARC-II-J1's but not sure when as well.

Needs more careful rewatching.

For weaponary, Bows in mecha are nothing like real bows and have varying capabilites. They're mostly for spread shots instead of rapid shots like guns.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote