View Single Post
Old 2008-05-26, 14:43   Link #561
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Sounds like a dramatic exit is coming up, she always does the voice at the beginning though, so I don't think she's gonna die
It would be fitting. I don't think her being the narrator in the beginning guarantees anything. She could possibly die and still observe since people in the World of C seem to be able to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
Hhhmm...maybe she'll be the only one standing in the end and narrates the whole story, that's a possiblity too.She is afterall immortal and it would be sort of dramatic and sad if everyone died and the world sunk in chaos.She would be alone again.

I hope we'll learn more about her and geass(V.V. and the emporer too); I for my part find that more interesting than the actual rebellion, but if that comes it'll probably be in the end(dramatic showdown O.O)I think she only really had an important role towards the end of season 1.
Taniguchi does somewhat vague endings often, but it's really that you don't know what the future will hold with his stuff.

Her being the only one left in the end seems an unlikely ending to me. It would be very cruel and sort of out of character for Taniguchi's style of doing things. She could certainly become an observer of some sort in the end. She could even go back to watching over Lelouch from afar.

We'll learn more for sure, but I wouldn't expect any big answers till the last few episodes.

It's true C.C. didn't factor in that much at all in season 1 until later on.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote