View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 18:32   Link #91
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
The game is pretty awesome, IMO. One of my favorites from last year. As Falick pointed out, plot & character wise the game is somewhat generic, a classic RPG line-up if I must call it something. Still, the game has some very epic moments you just can't miss.
Mhm. Almost every story and every character can be considered generic to some extent. One's perspective is important, too. I've found that the rather simple story and the likable characters (I hated Eme for quite some time) complement the gameplay.

Quote:
As for the routes. There are only three ending for each of three main heroines: Yuela, Emiritta and Seravi. All the other female characters get side-stories during either of the three main routes. There's something like a fourth ending for the game once you complete the EX-Dungeons but, it's more like an extended epilogue rather than a true end.
I must've been tired when I first read the first two sentences, as I misread them and assumed that all of the main heroines had 3 endings each. I dislike there being too many different endings. *shrug*

I had thought that there were only 7 chapters in this game, but looking at the last few posts, I see there're more chapters than I had originally assumed.

What's up with the Bowling Ball? It's ridiculously overpowered. Is it an Append weapon?

Just started Chapter 4, and I absolutely love Yeula's route so far. <3

What gets carried over in NG+?

Last edited by Ray; 2012-03-06 at 18:42.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote