View Single Post
Old 2012-12-02, 22:48   Link #3419
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm not asking "which is best" - just wondering who is using what. I've been using CBBE simply because its been around the longest? but there's quite a few UNP armors. Some of them are useable on either but most have clipping issues.

So, do you use CBBE or UNP, and what about any variants (slim, skinny, etc)?
I once used CBBE to wear a sailor-uniform outfit (some of you have seen it) but had a texture problem that made it invisible in water. However, I really wanted my character to look normal and A-cup as possible, so I switched over to UNP's skinny variant and am happy with it ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Game looks and feels awesome, but I have had trouble getting immersed in it. I sometimes attribute this to lack of time, but I plowed through my first play through of Final Fantasy VI a few months back so I know that's likely not the case. A friend of mine told me to branch away from the main quest initially rather than strictly adhere to it - thoughts by any hardcore Skyrimmers out there? The game seems so cool I want to have fun with it, lol.
It's better to do the sidequests and everything else first; helps gain much level and expertise, and good loot, saving the main quest for last by the time you're past level 60-70, enough HP to deal with the final boss.