View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 16:14   Link #373
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

ARENA 01: Erza Scarlet Hecate Hyūga Hinata [Index L. Prohibitorum] [Misaka Mikoto] Suigintō Yūki Mikan

Went with Railgun and Index, because I love the Railgun and I might as well vote for Index here since I don't care about the others in this arena anyway.

ARENA 02: Hanekawa Tsubasa Hoshina Utau Izumi Konata [Kushieda Minori] [Nagato Yuki] Saten Ruiko Shiina Mafuyu

Went double Minorin. Great Goddess Nagato(voiced by Minori Chihara) and went with my third favorite character in Toradora(the cute Minori). Wished I could vote for Konata and Saten too.

ARENA 03: [Fate Testarossa] Kamio Misuzu Kanzaki Kaori Kotobuki Tsumugi [Nakano Azusa] Okazaki Ushio Oshino Shinobu

Azu-Nyan! You're way more moe than Mugi. Also had to go with Fate.

ARENA 04: Alice Haibara Ai [Hiiragi Kagami] Hinamori Amu Sakurano Kurimu Shana [Shirai Kuroko]

Going for the twintails girls of yuri awesomeness (Kagami, you know you belong with Konata. Also love Kuroko's unrequited lust/affection for Mikoto). Also would have voted for Shana but Kuroko and Kagami need my votes more.

ARENA 05: [Aisaka Taiga] Holo Kotegawa Yui Kuronuma Sawako [Maria] Suiseiseki Tainaka Ritsu

Went with Taiga because I like her seiyuu's characters(most of the time) and with Maria, since I like her relationship with Hayate and Nagi.

ARENA 06: Fujibayashi Kyō Hiiragi Tsukasa [Illyasviel von Einzbern] Katsura Hinagiku [Kinomoto Sakura] Lala Satalin Deviluke Ryūgū Rena

Went with Illya, because aggressive lolis are cool and went with Sakura, who practically invented moe. Almost took Rena home but just couldn't.

ARENA 07: [Astarotte Ygvar] Makise Kurisu Miki Sayaka Nakagawa Kanon Shiina Mayuri Shinonome Hakase [Victorique de Blois]

Lotte and Victorique are just too moe not to vote for. Sorry Kanon.

ARENA 08: Akaza Akari Anjō Naruko [Kanzaki H. Aria] Kirishima Shōko Kōsaka Kirino Minato Tomoka [Oshimizu Nako]

Had to vote for Nako. Sorry Kirino, but Aria had more adorable "dere" moments than you.

ARENA 09: Amami Haruka Dalian [Elucia de Lute Irma] Hasegawa Kobato Horizon Ariadust (P-01s) [Kuroi Mato] Yarizui Sen

Voted for FIRE ENGINES! Go Elsie, go. Also gave a vote to BRS

ARENA 10: Aragaki Ayase [Irisviel von Einzbern] [Shiomiya Shiori] Ueno Kirika Uryū Minene Yamada Aoi Yuzuriha Inori

Iri and Shiori were clearly two of my favorite heroines from series that I watched last year. Like Shiori's seiyuu too.

ARENA 11: Amaha Miu Haruna Hoshii Miki [Kaga Rin] [Kashiwazaki Sena] Laura Bodewig Mine Riko

This was the group where finding two was hard since I really don't care about anyone in this group. Went with Meat and the girl from Usagi Drop because I have heard good things about them.

ARENA 12: Akemi Homura Hakamada Hinata [Haqua du Lot Herminium] Iwasawa Asami Nanasaki Ai [Sena Airi] Toshinō Kyōko

I really hope Haqua advances. Voted Airi because she was adorable and I haven't seen Madoka so I can't vote for Homura here.