View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 03:14   Link #116
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Just wondering but how exactly do you play the game? Kinda looking for something new to play and was thinking about possibly getting this game. It seems you still have to make choices, but what's that system where it seems Yozora and Sena are on Screen but then you have the other club members in boxes around them? What kind of system is that and how does that play out in determining which of the girls you're aiming for? Are there any other gameplay mechanics that can be explained?
That's called Rinjinbu System (隣人部システム), IIRC. At that point, like roankun said, you can select one girl to specifically talk with them. On that "choose your girl" part you can hear them talk (to other girls or mumbling with themselves). When you choose a girl it doesn't mean you instantly trigger the flag for her, sometimes you need to talk to other character to trigger flag for the girl you want to be end with.

There's also a keyword system you can unlock throughout the game to get more endings. To unlock this you need to talk with the right girl on the Rinjinbu System or choose the right choice. But the keyword system you unlocked couldn't be kept for the next play through like ORE Item on OreImo Portable, except the keyword to get Yozora If ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun
So, yeah, I suggest getting the game. It was a fun play. ^^ (But the common route is waaay too long. -_-")
Agreed, it's fun and sorta needed, but it doesn't need to be that long >,<

And I was expecting for more romance build-up through out the girl's specific route but I was disappointed on that matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
A bit late on this, but:
Aren't most of those the EXACT same pictures (even the url links ) I took and posted above and on previous page?

I even posted *crappy* summaries for some routes on previous page