Unspecified
*Scanlator

As i expected, you only able to buy from you country

anyway go to the local shop. this is you first priority

i7
Lot of RAM (>4)
14 -15 inch screen
Preferably Nvidia Graphic since AMD is...Kinda hard to use

you probably get many choice if you follow this rule. after that you can chose other stuff (HDD size, color, etc) based on availability there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
The tradeoff is that, going by the stats and online reviews, it's big, it's a bit heavy, it's unsexy, and its battery isn't going to last a whole day especially if you're gaming. It's a computer machine first, fashion statement or portable workstation second. But I get the feeling you don't care about any of that.
well if you want to play big game using a laptop. you should connected to power charge. so the battery should be least of concern

unleash if you want a travelling laptop which need a long battery life. thought most of those dont have dedicated GPU which maybe a issue to some of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post

I always cringe if someone comes along and says; guys suggest me a laptop for gaming.
well it mostlly gearing up to teenagers/uni student where they dont have permanent staying and like to play at friend house. arguably i prefer powerhouse desktop and cheap small laptop combo

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote