Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-26, 13:57   Link #217
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
crisis is right, it would have been a lot more fun to watch her try to work her mojo on someone other than the "stupid, naive n00b". Personally, I'd like to see a PL go up against another PL in a battle of manipulation.
Indeed - pair up Shizuma with the Spica president, and I'd bet my money it'll be the end of Shizuma's vampire days. I wonder how it would've been like - Shizuma's seducing tactics, versus Spica prez's I'm-not-having-any-of-it nature. Would've made the dynamic more entertaining, I assume, especially if the theme that's set between Shizuma and Nagisa could be also portrayed through these exchanges. At least, anything else is more exciting when Nagisa going "I'm gonna search for her!" is meant to inspire absolute awe in people. Um. Yeah.

Quote:
She's just one of those characters whose personality pretty much contradicts with her romantic actions, but once she shows her soft side, it's like... WOO. The impact.... ^^
I demand that you spoil me everything else that there is to know about this pairing. <3 (My knowledge only extends to what I've seen and read, excluding the novels and other tidbits I might've missed out. ><)
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote