Thread: Minami-ke
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 21:30   Link #12
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I was looking at some series that might come out in the winter, and it says that there's going to be a Minami Ke Okawari, I believe that its a second season, but 1st season hasn't even aired yet
I think it's exactly the same situation as with the two Futakoi shows a couple of years ago: there will be one series this fall, then another, by a totally different animation company, next winter. Starchild produced both Futakois and both of these, but contracts with different animation houses. The first series is by Doumu and the "second helping" (o-kawari) by a company I think called Asulead (Asuriido).

This version is by the director of Yoake-mae yori Ruri-iro na ~Crescent Love, and the one in January will be by the director of Shuffle! Neither makes me very enthusiastic.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote