View Single Post
Old 2011-12-14, 00:12   Link #2513
Eratas123

Excuse me? Are you saying that finishing the novel is more important than taking care of himself? We don't know the reasons he stopped for now and we shouldn't be complaining and whining about it when we're not exactly doing anything. He has a life outside of being an author and we can't just say "Finish your work or we won't respect you!" since we don't know if he's continuing it or not. He may have legal problems, he may have health problems, he could even be just out of ideas. Either way, its not good to assume he's obligation to do this for us when he has a life.

Also, I'm saying you insulted the author because you said he shouldn't call himself human if he doesn't finish a harem comedy book. Seriously, it's a book not the cure for cancer. Saying he shouldn't call himself a human if he doesn't finish it is just insulting.

Look, I really don't want to fill up this thread with pointless arguments so lets just stop here. You have your own view and I have my own. I'm not forcing you to see it my way.