View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 17:24   Link #8
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Nothing is wrong with your lists. I'm just someone who probably watches 6-12 new shows a year. I watched a lot of shows between 2005 and 2010, but then I completed the backlog of shows I wanted to see. Now I'm lucky to find four shows a season that I want to watch. I just wondered what the criteria were for a show not qualifying for your to-watch list.
I guess it makes sense... in all honesty I have no idea how I ended up with such huge list

There are a lot of titles that I've been hearing a lot about so I thought I should check them.
Some titles had interesting descriptions and good recommendations so I added them too.
There is a chance that some of them might get dropped but usually it has to be very boring for me to do it
Though my list also has a lot of OVAs and specials that I didn't get time to see yet.

And everyone thank you very much! I really appreciate it! In case you want to add more, I don't mind. Just did not want to stress you too much since this request is a bit time consuming.

So keep them coming, I already can see what is next on my list once I'm done with current shows

The ones I didn't add are:
Ergo Proxy - it is actually on my drop list I thought I would like it but something was missing and I never got pass first half. It seemed boring and slightly dragged out for me.

Sora No Woto - finished it ages ago, nice show^^

Last edited by kitten320; 2012-09-08 at 17:41.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote